Hello everybody!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I just finished my Thesis, which is an amazing simulator for NoCs, and I have realized it's going to be really difficult to find a job related to the topic of the thesis and continue working in it.
So my point here is just upload some info of my work for all you. I guess you might be a PHD stutend with a similar thesis, a University Professor or a worker in a company with some product related to the topic(i.e. Xilinx, IBM or Arteris). So if you are interesting in my work I can help you or you can just download it.

Posted by Unknown at 11:42 AM  

8 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.
adba said...
12/08/2008 10:25 PM  

Good job! Doing what you like is the most exciting thing.

adba said...
12/08/2008 10:27 PM  

I am impressed with your work. thank you for your sharing your work.

Unknown said...
3/03/2009 1:54 AM  

sir,
im not able to download popnet from the link suggested by you. Do you have any other alternative.

sarguru said...
7/27/2009 10:35 AM  

Dude,

You have no idea what contribution you are doing in this area. Its alright, I also have my final year project on "design, simulation and performance evaluation of end-to-end fault tolerant protocols in networks-on-chip", and i know its isn't gonna get me any benefit in getting a job.

Thanks anyways.

Anonymous said...
10/30/2010 11:46 AM  

hi i am sankar Student of Bengal Engg. and Sc.University.hawrah ,shibput,KOLKATA ,doing M.Tech ,my project is Design and Implementation of NoC routing algorithm,I have faced the coding problem ,If you kindly help me,My no is 9832236826 adn
E-Mail id is :::nitpiku@gmail.com
plz help me

Unknown said...
12/05/2010 11:34 PM  

hi i am sankar Student of Bengal Engg. and Sc.University.hawrah ,shibput,KOLKATA ,doing M.Tech ,my project is Design and Implementation of NoC routing algorithm,I have faced the coding problem ,If you kindly help me,My no is 9832236826 adn
E-Mail id is :::nitpiku@gmail.com
plz help me

Anonymous said...
12/05/2010 11:35 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
12/19/2010 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment